Fast Cure Powder Coating
Product Code : 01
Brand Name : TULIP PAINTS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Platinum Phase ULB Series is a thermosetting powder coating based on specially selected Epoxy and Polyester Resins to give an ultra low bake powder coating System. The special melt flow and viscosity provides uniform surface & gloss level resulting a protective coating with excellent over bake resistance. Platinum Phase ULB Series Powders are available in a variety of colors as per RAL card, custom made shades in glossy, satin and matt finishes. Other patterns like Grit Finish, Texture, Hammer Tone & Metallic Finishes are also available
ULB Series has been designed for use as powder coating finish on MDF. The product provides an alternative to the liquid coatings, paper foils and vinyl laminates currently used for MDF. It’s extremely durable and are available in a wide range of colors and textures. Its reclaimable, safe and environmentally friendly. Our ULB Series can also be used on other heat sensitive substrates using a traditional thermal curing method.
- Available if full range of colors, any special color can be matched as per customer’s requirement.
- Available in different finishes, fine and heavy texture pattern, sand text and hammer tone finishes.
- Environmentally friendly coatings comparing with conventional liquid paints & varnishes.
- One coat application process similar to conventional powder application systems.
- Excellent application properties, charging, transfer efficiency, and edge coverage.
- Less sanding required for MDF products comparing with normal paints & varnishes.
- Significant energy, time and space savings.
- Low temperature cure permits wide range of wood substrates to be powder coated
Powder Properties :
Suitable for electrostatic spray
1.2-1.7 g/cm³ depending on colour
Dry cool conditions below 30oC
18mm Medium Density Fibreboard
Main side requires very less surface preparation, edges should be sanded or treated to minimize the out gassing and pinholing. Normally grit paper is recommended to get the typical smooth surface.
2 - 3 minutes at 130oC
25 - 30 minutes at 130oC
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 60 Ton Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 20 KG Carton Box Packing.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO : 9001 , 2008 Certified Co.